BUKIT LANJAN: Pek Moh Bukit Lanjan thanks 7,515 voters

Syed Abdul Razak Alsagoff a.k.a Pek Moh Bukit Lanjan

BUKIT LANJAN: Pek Moh Bukit Lanjan thanks 7,515 voters

The euphoria of the 14th General Election (GE14) is over.

With the swearing-in of Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad as Malaysia’s 7th Prime Minister of Malaysia on Thursday (May 10), I wish him and Pakatan Harapan (PH) all the best in fulfilling their electoral promises and reforming federal and state government administrations nationwide.

I also congratulate Elizabeth Wong for successfully defending Bukit Lanjan for a third-term. I hope she will serve her constituents well - rid the townships of dengue, rodents and solve the garbage disposal problems  and all other matters that a conscientious assemblyman needs to do to make Bukit Lanjan a better place for for all before GE15.

I, particularly, wish to thank all the 7,515 Bukit Lanjan constituents who gave me their ballots on polling day.

I cannot possibly know who you are but I sincerely thank you for giving me your support in my bid to serve and transform Bukit Lanjan into A Safer, Cleaner & United Community.

Thank you very much. Ribuan terima kasih.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUKIT LANJAN: To have any chance to save Gerakan, kick out those lousy fellas on the cai dan (menu)

BUKIT LANJAN: Graduates getting employed through connections and status? That’s very unhealthy!

BUKIT LANJAN: QC Ng - another Malaysian-born success story to emulate