BUKIT LANJAN: Pek Moh promises to be an ‘extremely action-oriented assemblyman’ to serve constituents

Pek Moh appealing to a group of Taman Daya residents for support - Go for No.2 in the Bukit Lanjan ballot papers!

BUKIT LANJAN: Pek Moh promises to be an ‘extremely action-oriented assemblyman’ to serve constituents

Barisan Nasional-Gerakan (BN-Gerakan)’s N.37 Bukit Lanjan 14th General Election (GE14) candidate Syed Abdul Razak Alsagoff has promised to be an “extremely action-oriented” assemblyman, if elected.

“For example, if there are complaints of cleanliness and health problems from a particular neighbourhood, my public service team will act immediately.

“They will alert and remind the municipal or health authorities on the complaints. If the complaint is not attended to within two weeks, I will get contractors to do the job and bill the local council,” Syed Razak said.

Speaking to Pulse Of Bukit Lanjan after a walkabout in Desa Jaya, Taman Daya and a function at a Kemas Tadika today (May 3), Syed Razak a.k.a Pek Moh (White Haired) Bukit Lanjan said: “It is no rhetoric nor empty promises. It takes a lot of hard work to fulfil such promises but I have to do it because I am already bound by my Statutory Declaration (SD) to my constituents who are registered voters. (For context, read these:

https://bukitlanjan.blogspot.my/2018/04/bukit-lanjan-pek-moh-makes-sd-shock-to.html (BUKIT LANJAN: Pek Moh makes SD shock to voters - if elected, to resign in two years if …),

https://bukitlanjan.blogspot.my/2018/04/bukit-lanjan-whos-pek-moh-bukit-lanjan.html (BUKIT LANJAN: Who’s Pek Moh Bukit Lanjan?) and

https://bukitlanjan.blogspot.my/2016/12/bukit-lanjan-for-harmonious-and.html (BUKIT LANJAN: For a harmonious and progressive Bukit Lanjan)


“My responsibility is to serve and raise your neighbourhood and public woes. We are all ratepayers and are therefore entitled to a reasonable level of efficient services from local governments.

“If they (municipal councils) don’t foot the bill after a clean up or the patching up of potholes, I will take them to court (legal action),” he added.

There are two municipal councils in Bukit Lanjan. The Majlis Bandaraya Petaling Jaya (MBPJ) and the Majilis Perbandaran Selayang.

“I know there is plenty of work if I am elected but I must try to achieve 51% of satisfactory level in my performance towards making Bukit Lanjan A Safer, Cleaner And United Community,” he added.

Here’s a selection of pictures taken today:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUKIT LANJAN: To have any chance to save Gerakan, kick out those lousy fellas on the cai dan (menu)

BUKIT LANJAN: Pek Moh Bukit Lanjan thanks 7,515 voters

BUKIT LANJAN: QC Ng - another Malaysian-born success story to emulate